Blogger Backgrounds
inikisahkauakudiamerekadansemuadikelilingkuastoryyouandIheshetheythemandpeopleIlove

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Di Uji .... Lets Decide..

1st week without a job feel so stress because feeling so empty. Feeling to much free time and I am blur to do a thing. Trying to keep being busy by attending an interview and alhamdulillah I got the job. Even it is not really my dream job but I have to work. I have to find my own money, lagi pula nak raya dah ni.

suppose report duty on by friday, but fortunately again I am being offer for another job from another company. Similar job scope but this one is better because higher pay and more convenient to go by public transport. No more going to work by car because if it is in KL public transport much better.

Decide to join the 2nd offer and schedule to report by yesterday - Monday. Working hours pun ok untuk travel by public transport. 9.30 am-6.30pm. At least by 8.00 to 8.30 pagi orang dah reda. tak la bersesak di KL Sentral tu. Cuma time balik tu sesak la kot. thank God dah nak puasa. Kurang la sikit sebab ramai balik awal.

Again I am being fortunate or being tested? I got an  interview called from one of my dream company and I believe I will get a better pay if I am doing well in the interview. The interview on Monday (Yesterday) the same day should report my first day. I think I am really fortunate because I ask to postpone the reporting day to next week and they agree with me. Feeling so blessed. So going to the interview, so difficult and so many stages. around 5hr for all session of interview and the candidates is only me for that day. Physco betul company tu. No big hope.

And sekali lagi, after keluar dari bangunan interview tu got three call from different company. Big company, and interested to have my latest resume. As big as Unilever where I been work before. For sure offering me a better pay and asking me to modified and improvise my resume.

Feeling hopeful to get the interview and I am gonna make sure to give my very best for that position.
Three of job interview almost related to one another. Supply chain, Inventory control, data utilization,scheduling and planning execution.

They asking to reply their email by last night. Googling to find and idea to write creatively for my resume.

Done at 3.00 am. Headaches. Semoga dapat la either one of these job, semoga dapat yg kat KL   ni. yang di Klang tu kena reconsider semula. Owh one more, Dell or BP xtak nak panggil I ke Interview.. hehehehe...



There is no need to live in fear of what may come.

Change is only natural:

The earth itself has day and night;

The moon waxes and wanes in the sky;

The ocean has its high and low  tide.

In our lives, too, we experience both fat and lean.

When we are at a low point,

just wait,

for "this too shall pass."

When we are at rock bottom,

we are undergoing a test.

Lets make sure we are all pass the test..

2 comments:

  1. Waa...congratulations! All are related what u r learn n do befote..i'm very proud to u.. After this please share with us tips, popular questions during interview session and alsohow to confident

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing much yana.. just being positive and improve ourselves...

    ReplyDelete