Blogger Backgrounds
inikisahkauakudiamerekadansemuadikelilingkuastoryyouandIheshetheythemandpeopleIlove

Monday, February 8, 2010

I admired him the most now...


people can admire anyone... am I right?? doesn't matter if he or she is single?? or not.. what the criteria to look for in to admire him the most.. he smart, yet very smart, stylish, fluent and confidently speak in front, mature.. his adorable face cant stop me from smilling.. I can barely say Im in love with him now.. but surely it just physical attractions.. nothing to do with some sort of feeling or else the way he bring himself make me look someone like him.. the way he speak make me want to be confident as him.. the way he present himself make me to find someone like him.. all the way about him really attract my attention.. the way he walks, his shirt, his spectacle, his hair style, even the button.. really suit him ... again I love everything I can see about him.. yeah everything that visible for me to see in this short period.. hehehe.. actually he is married with beautiful lady.. matched him well... and have a happy family together..:) its all positive that i can describe about him... :) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):).....

No comments:

Post a Comment