Blogger Backgrounds
inikisahkauakudiamerekadansemuadikelilingkuastoryyouandIheshetheythemandpeopleIlove

Monday, August 9, 2010

monday morning


today is monday..and start with so gloomy day coz it is raining,,
im too lazy to wake up plus my class at 11 u know.. even so i planned to go to register degree ++ for this ramadhan. good to know itis cancel during ramadhan.. hehehe.. so nothing to be regret for not wakeup early this morning. even so it is actually a waste to sleep without doing nothing.. i supposedly already finish reading the rossby material but then i end up sleeping all the time.. owh. Allah otteke..
what should I do ... I need to be rajin, diligent in other word la kan..
I must to be rajin.. i have to.. if I want to be grad in first class I have to..
but why this laziness sickness always attack me.. WHy???? get out from my way please....owh today such a lovely day supposed..but ..

No comments:

Post a Comment