Blogger Backgrounds
inikisahkauakudiamerekadansemuadikelilingkuastoryyouandIheshetheythemandpeopleIlove

Sunday, August 8, 2010

skype..

making new fren
does it really good..hehehe..
but somehow i have new fren lately..new chatting fren..
rope-ropenye org kampong ahahaha..so funny...
nice one..coz im madly looking for help that time and there he is ..
lend me a hand..even he does not even know who am i..
hehehe.. nice to be fren .. he is younger than me.. but absolutely cleverer than me..
studying in japan.. and graduating soon in japan university..
a thing should be proud of.. even japan was penjajah before..
looking at a bright sight, studying is to gain knowledge in negeri penjajah tu,
nothing wrong coz it worth if he can 'berbakti kepada tanah air' lps ni..
hehehe..
so pround of him..gambate my fren.. and always help me after this..
hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment