Blogger Backgrounds
inikisahkauakudiamerekadansemuadikelilingkuastoryyouandIheshetheythemandpeopleIlove

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Getting Use Without Them

Daily routine yg suddenly change. Ye la dh resign without a secure job.. Bangun pagi surf internet and mengagau mencari kerja.

This week,



Monday- Feeling so sad and missing people in PPIC so much. Feel regret with the resignation but then thinking again if  I am not resigning from my job then I will be such in a big daily problem and like never had improvement. Then at that time I will be thinking to resign again. Even after tender one month notice I can see some of improvement in progress by Jackson and Kak Zana, then by that time start to think,  if only they are working those improvements during my tenure then I will be doing better. But what can I do, I have tendered one month notice and maybe during that time they do not want people who replacing my place facing the same problem as mine. they want to maintain Thinesh I think. Then, I should not have any regret. Even though feeling so awkward  bila tak ada kerja ni but I have to work harder to find a better job.
I cannot being in this saddening state without having the end of it. So I have determined to let thing go,
Learn to forget and forgive. Learn to be use without them. It just one year full of sweetness and bitterness, memorable time spending with those energetic, positive, happy go lucky, emotional sometimes, straight forward people.




Tuesday- Still have that kind  of feeling. Keep missing them a lot. Keep think, if I was there, by this time I should be focus and working on Packaging Material Requirement. Listing any issue to bring up for meeting on tomorrow morning. Ya Allah ringankanlah beban rindu ini, semoga rindu ini menjadi pahala buat mereka dan diriku.



Wednesday- Still have the same feeling. but slowly down a bit. I just missing to have the same meeting on every Wednesday morning. Right now, all I can do is just imaging how Thinesh would conduct that meeting. However, I got some  feeling the meeting will be conduct by Jackson first few weeks and hopefully Thinesh will be independently survive as time move.



Thursday- Finally. there still hope for me to get another job. Got two interviews tomorrow. Please pray for my success. Hopefully I will get a better pay too. Somehow, Stentafilms and PPIC still close to my heart. They still there, inside me.
Lets prepare for the interviews and lets shine bright like a diamond.........




Friday- Hoping to be better than today (writing this on Thursday)
Andai masih ada usia esok hari, semoga dipermudahkan semua urusandi esok hari.











2 comments: