Blogger Backgrounds
inikisahkauakudiamerekadansemuadikelilingkuastoryyouandIheshetheythemandpeopleIlove

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saying good bye...

22/06/13, Sabtu

Last day of employment with Stentafilms. Meninggalkan Stetan dengan rasa berat hati dan air mata. Banyak sangat memori tercipta selama setahun  disana.

Flashback on 14 Mei 2012, Monday
Orientasi with Hr. dan waktu ad Hajar dan lain lain.
Going smoothly on the first month. Hari hari berlalu bosan. semakin hari tanggung jawab yang di berikan semakin mencabar.
Tanpa sedar semakin rapat dan kamcing dengan Hajar, Sakinah and Iza.
deparment masing masing lain. Hajar-MIS, Sakinah - HR and Iza - Engineering. Lunchmate yang sangat best. Gossiping and sharing every news, and opinions together.
Getting close with them, color my days in Stenta. Dalam tak sedar I am getting close to Panjang since so many operational infos about my job I can ask him directly as my boss too busy and cannot spend a valid time to lead and guide me.
She can't do so but time will moving so slow then because as  I notice she is too busy.So decide, I cannot become very  dependant on her. I have to survive and start by my own style. I have to learn from mistake.
Yes, for few early months, everything seem very easy to settle. Other related department giving almost 70% cooperation in making things done and settle the problem.

After a few months, I have lost sakinah in Stenta as she cannot  bear the workload and pressure anymore. She quit and then followed by Iza as she want to further her study at UTEM. Left only hajar and me. As time going we getting busy and rarely spending a lunch together as before. But we still there for each other.
When she feeling down she will come to me and me too will do the same thing. We care and share each other problem about our job even though technically we do not understand each other daily routine/ Job.

Dalam masa yang sama I getting closer with people in my department. Kak Ann, Zul, Kak Siti Mariam, Kak zana, Kak tini.

Baru nak mesra, Kak siti mariam then quit juga. She quit before sakinah. Both of the quit a job without getting a secured job yet.

Then a few month later Kak Ann and  Zul pula quit.They also quit without getting a secure job yet.

So I start to think the pressure and stress working here then. Semangat untuk bekerja semamngnya semakin menipis sebab semua yang ada sanggup berhenti kosong macam tu je disebabkan tak larat nak berkerja di sini lagi.

Start to learn and find where the root cause of pressure came from since I fell so close and heartily attached to every person in my department. Then realized, the pressure not in the department but from another department.


Personally, pressure tak datang dari department sendiri pun tapi daripada other related department.

As people go someone come in, an engineer Asyraf. Then we make it three of us. Just a few  weeks later hajar saying gud bye because A. Awang tender resignation and she afraid she cannot hold the workload alone.

Around Sept, dapat bos baru. Jackson Koo. manager supply chain and operations.
dedicated and try to improve our department. Memula maybe I thought, he thinks kami yang tak tahu nk improved maybe. So a lot of meeting being arrange, keluar meeting dengan dia mesti kerja bertambah but then I do see his vision. So, follow his instruction. By that time I am getting busy with Kaizen project yang I think it is no more a group project but my own project because I believe non of my members know how to calculate, extracting and sorting those data. Even I am teaching them to make thing done but end up I am the one to make it done.

Memori of kaizen, sebelum bercuti lama explaining with them through long email  hopping they can figure out some solution and bila masuk kerja balik the same email tapi tukar ganti nama diri sahaja send to En. Zamri our GM on explaining our project and next step, membuatkan rasa macam diorang ini nak nama je ke. Sampaikan nak cerita balik kepada En. Zamri tu pun nk copy email  yang aku hantar tu.

En. Zamri tu bukan tahu pun originally email tu dari aku and I can feel how he looks at me, maybe the same way as he think about Asyraf. We did nothing. Macam orang cakap Lembu punya susu Sapi dapat nama.

This is the golden experience to get to know people then.

Kaizen yang belum siap di tambah dengan CAPA Project. Terasa tak cukup tangan waktu tu.

Kaizen, CAPA, Mana lagi nk tambah dengan idea nak improve operational work of packaging lagi yang Jackson minta tu. Rasa macam nak jerit weyh.... tolong la aku banyak keje kot jangan la nak tambah lagi.

Tak mampu nak bagitahu bos yang saya banyak kerja bos, sebab I feel not reliable if I do so. I am trying to do my best and giving my all.

Then by December get the confirmation later. gaji naik la skit on Jan. Dapat la skit bonus end of year.

However, opening of 2013 with packaging material issue. So stress, awal tahun kot. Feeling so down because the whole week  ad problem. Then next week pun ad, next coming week pun ada. Dengan project yang tak bergerak. So down to earth rasanya waktu tu.

Kemudian by end of Jan, Asyraf pula bagitahu, he going to say good bye. He gets new better job offer. Asyraf pergi makna kata member tuk project kaizen and CAPA gone la sorang. Worst is bila CAPA project part asyraf almost pass to me. So meringankn kerja sendiri push la si asyraf to settlekan apa yang patut.

Yang Asyraf confident bagi semua benda kat aku kot. Bila tengok balik file yang die bagi tu ad yang tak berkaitan dengan project CAPA pun.  Sabar je la. Biasalah bila dah nak resign x sempat dh nak sort properly everything kot.

Waktu tu sekali lagi rasa down sampai tanah lapisan ke tujuh dah rasanya. Waktu tu tender resignation sebab rasa macam 100% tak fit dah kerja tu.  Tapi termakan kata kata nasihat Kak Zana and Jackson. Try to build up the spirit again.

Dengan terasa tertipu bila those finishing supervisor call up a meeting to clarify and verify regarding kaizen project but end up marah marahkan aku and cakap yang konon nya systenm kat sini tak betula, ape la, semua la. Assistnt engineer baru pula mulut macam mulut longkang. Dah la tipu the exact agenda untuk meeting tu mungkin sebab tak nak bagi kak zana join kot. Sakitnya hati waktu tu rasa nak cili je mulut mulut longkang yang bercakap masa tu. Ko ingat aku kerja dah sepuluh tahun kat sini.

After that incident trying to build get up again. However, tembok semangat yang di bina tu tak cukup ampuh. Sgt fragile, terasa macam jigsaw puzzle pula, bila ada problem semangat tu pecah berterabur macam jigsaw puzzle tu. bila dah settle try to built it again , match it again tapi for those coming weeks pun  problem again dengan bahasa email yang menyakitkan hati. Jigsaw puzzle yang baru siap separuh bertabur la balik semula.

Kemudian dapat pula email dari management yang bagi tahu no more replacement for our department. Yes our department selalu balik lambat tapi bukan saja saja.Seem the management trying to say we are working inefficient way tu la sebab selalu balik lambat. So again feeling down. Sebab kalau tak blik lambat macam mana nak siap kerja yang banyak tu. Seem management tak try to understand how our daily routine job. How many distraction, uncertainty, and constraint that we have to consider. And yet the worst is the uncertainty become certain only at 6.00pm.  then how are going to plan?

Feeling down and killing the spirit to work and move forward.

Finally,after all the problems and feeling during the year I have decided to tender second resignation officially. This time no more soft talk by kak zana and jackson no more. Mungkin dh redha kot.

Anyway feeling great after tender the resignation like lift down a big stone from my shoulder.
However feeling so sad to leave the warm environment of PPIC because I believe I cannot get this environment from any other  company.



No comments:

Post a Comment